[Digikam-devel] cannot compile digikam

Matthias Welwarsky matze at welwarsky.de
Sat Jul 4 21:38:04 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a trouble compiling digikam today. Not sure what causes
this, but if I run cmake and then type "make" in the build dir, nothing
happens, make just returns without doing anything.

This is what "make -d" outputs:

Updating goal targets....
Considering target file `all'.
 File `all' does not exist.
 Finished prerequisites of target file `all'.
Must remake target `all'.
Successfully remade target file `all'.
Reaping winning child 0x08c6a5f8 PID 15681
Live child 0x08c6a5f8 (all) PID 15682
Reaping winning child 0x08c6a5f8 PID 15682
Removing child 0x08c6a5f8 PID 15682 from chain.
  Successfully remade target file `all'.
 Finished prerequisites of target file `default_target'.
Must remake target `default_target'.
Successfully remade target file `default_target'.

Looks like make is perfectly happy and thinks it has done all that is
necessary.

any Idea?