[Digikam-devel] reading lens description

Matthias Welwarsky matze at welwarsky.de
Tue Jan 20 07:36:34 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 06:24:19 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Matthias,
>
> Where are you set this tag in code? give us a patch against svn please...

I've downloaded the current beta release, so I've attached a patch against
that one. Note that it contains also a change to correctly read the exposure
time from RAW files.

> When you said that code is not executed, in which conditions exactly ?

When displaying the EXIF content in the "Metadata" or "Properties" sidepanel,
and when updating the metadata database of all Albums from the "Tools" menu.

Regards,
	matthias