[Digikam-devel] Fwd: LibRaw 0.7.0-Alpha3

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:31:23 GMT 2009

To all digiKam users,

I forward this message from Alex Tutubalin from LibRaw project to digiKam
Mailing list.

I will backport this evening code from Libraw 0.7.0 to KDE4 in trunk svn
branch (kdegraphics/libs/libkdcraw)

You will be able to test this new version of Libraw directly with digiKam
for KDE4. You need to recompile all of course.

For more information about news features introduced with Libraw 0.7.0,
please read changelog here :

http://www.libraw.org/download#changelog-beta

Thanks in avance for your feedback..

Best