[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] next digiKam and kipi-plugins beta release tomorow evening...

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Sat Jan 3 13:38:16 GMT 2009

2009/1/3 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I plan to release digikam 0.10.0-beta8 and kipi-plugins 0.2.0-beta6 tomorow
> evening.
>
> Let's me hear if all is fine for you ?

Hi folks,
I'm writing to apologise that I haven't been able to finish the ipod
exporter. To be honest I don't know when I will get a chance to do
much work on the plugin, as I'm bogged with other commitments. I'd
like to continue to give life to the plugin, and would be willing to
provide as much assistance and direction as needed if someone is
willing to assist in development.

Best regards,
Seb

--