[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Mon Dec 28 08:57:10 GMT 2009

Hi Gilles,
I used the bracketing plugin extensively on my Australia pictures :-) it
works great!!!
The only thing missing is an update of the generated and saved HDR with
meta-data.

I suggest to automatically copy the meta-data of the 2nd image in the stack
to the HDR image. Also, the digikam time stamp should then be updated to
exif time. In any view where images are sorted by date, the new image will
then appear among the stack of composing images.

Gerhard