[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:25:27 GMT 2009

Andi,

I create a new version of PreviewImage widget in libkipi-plugins,
using QGraphicsView,as you have done in RedEyesRemoval, Plus some
improvements, as toolbar,

I checked code from libksane, where Sare has used also QGraphicsView.
Idem into DarkRoom from Ciry Berger (Krita team).

In all case, Zoom and panning is slow. Can you reproduce ?

I make something wrong with Scene cache settings ?

Sound like Qt4 APi is not yet optimized here.(:=))))

In all case, digiKam::PreviewWidget using imlib2 code is very well faster...

Gilles