[Digikam-devel] Fwd: Camera Menu

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Aug 1 16:56:44 BST 2009

I have taken a screenshot of what it looks right now. We would also need a
method to cleanup the name, right now we use the full action name which is not
good. Try to rename files with the camera name added, it will always add the
mode, too (and right now also "auto-detected").

I need another method to compare solid and fixed cameras, so that no duplicate
entries are presented in the menu as it is right now.

What do you think?
I really believe this is a better way to present the list of cameras (because
most people only have 1 or 2 cameras, splitting the menu is, at least for me,
not necessary).

Andi