[Digikam-devel] Fwd: digikam fix for icon path

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Sun Apr 12 08:35:59 BST 2009

Mark,

I have recently prepared two fix uploads for both digikam/kipi-plugins. For

digikam, I have corrected installation path for apps icons, so that even in
non-KDE desktop, proper icons are displayed for digikam.showfoto. I have also
moved some files to showfoto package, as they were in digikam.

For kipi-plugins, I have just backported couple of fixes for PicasaWeb export,
as the plugin has crashes and does not get album list properly.

Not sure if above fixes would be acceptable for Debian and what your policy is
regarding backporting such fixes.

Regarding kipi-plugins, we got this bug in Ubuntu:
https://launchpad.net/bugs/349955

It is actually good question why we need to depend on dolphin/konqueror - I
can not recall which plugin really need it (only FlashExport for downloading
of simpleviewer...), but again we are probably safe to assume that web-browser
is available...

vorbis-tools is probably also left over from mpg123 converter...

Regards,
Luka