[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] KDE code sprint for kde-imaging and digikam

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:40:25 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 4:40 PM, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2008/9/8 Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>
>

>> > From
>> >        Country: India (city : Hyderabad or Bombay or Bangalore,
>> whichever
>> > has better flight)
>> Just out of curiosity how many flying hours to Milan (i doubt there is a
>> flight to Genoa)
>> for instance?
>>

> If i remember, Jain do a trip around the world and come to Paris during
> October. Paris is not so far than Genoa (:=)))

Well, if things go as planned, my trip to/fro from Paris is currently
scheduled to be like October 7th to 14th. Then I would be back to India.
There is very little chance of me extending my trip in France to make it
extended to 22rd to 29th October and then merge the two trips.

My tentative personal France visit is an extention of my business trip to
US, its not a world tour of any sort  :)

As per flying hours, I guess something close to 10 hrs :) They do have
flights to CDG airport(France) and I don't mind travelling from there to
Italy (All depends on what my VISA allows me too :))

Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com