[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] KDE code sprint for kde-imaging and digikam

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:43:26 BST 2008

I will be able to attend the event as far as time constrainsts are
concerned, I have only recently applied for a Schengen Visa so that might be
a concern however.

In case I do get a VISA :) :

Name:
      Vardhman Jain

From
       Country: India (city : Hyderabad or Bombay or Bangalore, whichever
has better flight)

Project:
       Kipi plugins (Flickr export/ Picasa exports)

Preferred Date:
       I am fine with 31st to 2nd.

regards,
Vardhman