[Digikam-devel] Posting error:

noreply at googlegroups.com noreply at googlegroups.com
Wed Sep 3 23:13:04 BST 2008

 Hello digikam-devel at kde.org,

We're writing to let you know that the group that you tried to contact
(computer_iran) either doesn't exist, or you don't have permission to post to
it. There are a few possible reasons why this happened:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group removed this group, so there's nobody there to
contact.
 * You may need to join the group before being allowed to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

 If you have questions about this or any other group, please visit the Google
Groups Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support.

 Thanks, and we hope you'll continue to enjoy Google Groups.

 The Google Groups Team