[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] coding sprint...

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Sep 2 15:21:12 BST 2008

martedì 02 settembre 2008 alle 16:05, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> 2008/9/2 Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>
>

> > > What do you think about ?
> > To send a mail to kde-imaging as well :)
> >

> Right (:=)))
>

> > As said in past i can't move this year, but if the place has not been
> > chosen yet
> > I could try to see if the place where we meet in our association can host
> > some
> > people to develop. In such a case i could try to be present...
>

> Nice ! In Italia ? Where exactly ?
I've said, if it is of interest i could ask for.... and give you a quick answer.

Anyway it is in Genoa, but i need to know also how many people. I can ask for it in the
meanwhile...

We have some tables where we can work with our laptops and a network connection.
if we ask for we can have also a kitchen and a little bar (well we call in such a way
a place in which we can have drinks). No night accomodation, for that we should find
other solutions, avoiding October though because

Angelo