[Digikam-devel] releasing 0.10.0-beta3

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:24:59 BST 2008

Andi,

Sound like a libkdcraw rcombobox problem, not digiKam. Look the same error
in Restoration plugin :

QObject::connect: No such signal KComboBox::currentIndexChanged(int)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
digikam: Preview Restoration started...
digikam: GreycstorationIface::Initialization...
digikam: GreycstorationIface::Process Computation...

Gilles