[Digikam-devel] C++ namespace issues

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon Sep 1 13:53:34 BST 2008

Hi,

I found out that some DBus communication from ioslave to main app is a bit
broken (for db change notification). Debugging that, I have come to a point
where I want to persuade moc to put the Digikam namespace in front of signal
parameters. Easiest is to put it there in code as well, but does anyone know
if this is legal C++ (or if it will be rejected by strict compilers on other
platforms?):

namespace Digikam
{

class MyClass : public QObject
{
Q_OBJECT
signal:
	void mySignal(const Digikam::MyDigikamObject &);
	// I mean the extra "Digikam::" in the previous line
};

}

Thanks
Marcel