[Digikam-devel] Compilation trace under win32 using mingw...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 06:35:18 BST 2008

HI all,

digiKam now compile fine under my Windows computer using MinGw  (
http://www.mingw.org).

I use KDE 4.1.2 (using official KDE4 Win32 packages installer -
http://windows.kde.org), patched with Patrick Spendrin QT 4.4.0 packages
(else nothing can be compiled - official packages are broken for
developpement purpose)

I have attached with this mail digiKam compilation trace under win32. Like
you can see, new warnings appears, and must be fixed if possible.

I plan to do the same with official M$ compiler (under win32, both are
possible). Other warnings will be discovered i think.

The advantage to compile on different platform is to see compilation cases
unreproducible under Linux and to improve implementation.

Please let's me hear your viewpoints...

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier

PS: I will start to play with digiKam for Win32. I can already see any
dysfunctions in startup and thumbbar.