[Digikam-devel] new digikam-0.9.x release?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Oct 18 13:24:39 BST 2008

Hmm I also think there is no need for 0.9.5 right now, since it would not
introduce any new features... maybe we can just release a bugfix version
(0.9.4.1)?

In the beginning I worked a lot on KDE3, but since 2 months mainly on KDE4. We
need to get the 0.10 series stable so we can finally release it. Right now it
has some annoying drawbacks (of which some have been fixed recently like the
long album scanning).... those things  should be fixed first. Also KDE3 will
be dropped soon everywhere, at least in the major distributions.

I would just release a minor bugfix release, but not a 0.9.5 right now.

Andi