[Digikam-devel] Fwd: List of 6 questions

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 10:51:03 BST 2008

On Saturday 18 October 2008 09:10:18 Brendan wrote:
> On Friday 17 October 2008, Andi Clemens wrote:
> > This is not working, it always tell me my settings are wrong and quits
> > the plugin. I can not change anything and I'm not able to click on the
> > settings button either.
>
> Same here. Looks like a good start though.

Hope this morning fix could work. I personally don't like Brendan's idea of
having a "connect" button. This should be an automatic task. You choose
"gallery export", so you need to connect to your remote Gallery.
Anyway, we can discuss about it. This is just my idea.

Unfortunately, I'm away for a couple of days in this weekend. In a place
without electric light. And of course no internet connection.
I'll see your replies on Monday.

Have a good weekend,
--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)