[Digikam-devel] A few small changes for setup

Tue Oct 14 23:29:28 BST 2008

First diff is for the setup dialog params.
Changes "File (MIME) Types Settings" to "Supported File (MIME-Type) Settings"

Second diff is for the setup MIME piece:
Changes around the wording, makes the WhatsThis resemble each other more, and
makes it clearer on each, how to add and subtract support, and what that
means, more explicitly.

Ok, the second diff makes the setup verbose, but I think it works, and I
tested it around the office with 20 people, and they seemed to like it, so
I'll submit it.

Hope this is alright.