[Digikam-devel] jpeg patch

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Nov 22 08:47:09 GMT 2008

I came across this bug when I moved to KDE4 desktop some days ago. I created a
fresh kde4 directory since keeping the old settings made most of the apps
unusable, even kmail :-(
I started digiKam and: no images could be seen.
I don't understand why you can't see a picture, because the slider is all the
way down, which is actually good (or isn't it?). This is the same as hiding
the thumbbar, at least this is my understanding of it.
I saved the digikamrc while the images could not be seen and moved the slider,
then quit digiKam. I used diff on both configs, no difference (only the
window size and position).
This is so weird. Maybe it has something to do with Q3Support? We use Qt3
classes in the view, so this could make problems?

Andi