[Digikam-devel] cmake - I don't get it

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 07:35:18 GMT 2008

This is relevant of my last changes in libkexiv2 : i have added a new method
to set on/off Raw metadata writing operations.

RAW metadata writing still experimental in Exi2 library and this operations
are now disable by default in digiKam. why? to prevent data lost in your
computer of course.

In digiKam setup panel, there is a new option to turn on Raw metadata
writing mode.

So, you need to use last libkexiv2 from svn trunk to compile digiKam.

Best

Gilles Caulier