[Digikam-devel] 0.9.5-beta1 tarball ready to test...

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sat Nov 8 17:32:45 GMT 2008

Yes,

I found various problems on my computer and I gave up for the moment.

They are all related to already installed libraries. It looks like
something that I have installed, has also installed digiKam 0.9.2
including all prereq libraries. (maybe Krita?)

To get the compilation running I need to remove every prereq of digiKam
and KIPI before I could recompile everything.

I wish were is a way to configure Kubuntu to never install a specific
package from repository.

Oliver

PS: From my point of view you could release beta1. It looks like the
problems related to my system. I think I will reinstall the operating
system because the Kubuntu upgrade to 8.10 does also not work on my systems.