[Digikam-devel] 0.9.5-beta1 tarball ready to test...

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Wed Nov 5 20:04:37 GMT 2008

Hmmm,

there seems to be a problem with the Makefile. At least on my system
(Kubuntu 8.04 /KDE 3.5.10

I did
./configure
make

and it finished after a few seconds. I've checked the output and the
make run only on the doc and po subdirectory. None of the others.

I've attached the Makefile that was generated by ./configure

Oliver