[Digikam-devel] lensfun plugin for digikam

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 08:41:36 GMT 2008

Hello everybody,
this is just to inform you that digiKam KDE4 version has implemented a plugin using lensfun.
It works nicely (of course).

The main thing missing from our point of view is calibration data, there are just too few lenses and cameras in the DB.
I know there are plans for a calibration procedure on your side. How far are hey evolved?

I'm sure that the digiKam users would be happy contributors to the database.

Best regards

Gerhard Kulzer