[Digikam-devel] Devel with Kdevelop

Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut paurullan at bulma.net
Fri Mar 7 07:17:54 GMT 2008

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 07:42:20AM +0100, Gilles Caulier wrote:
>2008/3/6, Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut <paurullan at bulma.net>:

>> Yes, when I imported the project with kdevelop the program itself founded
>> the file and begin to work. Even that I have to manually tweak the run and
>> configure settins, which do not look too good. For instance, I run the main
>> program and the 0.9.3 splash appears, even that the about says it is 0.9.4

>Update your local reprository. Splash have been updated previous week end :
>
>http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/301

I did not make myself clear. During the last few days I was working from the
command line with manual make && make install I _had_ the new splash. It is
since I started to work from kdevelop that it did not load. This is why I
tought I may have bad configurations.

What configuration do you have in the run, make and configure project options?

--
Do not be too quick to decide what is impossible.