[Digikam-devel] Devel with Kdevelop

Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut paurullan at bulma.net
Thu Mar 6 22:12:14 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 04:09:30PM +0100, Angelo Naselli wrote:
>giovedì 6 marzo 2008 alle 14:56, Pau Rul·lan Ferragut ha scritto:

>> Right now I am coding with emacs/vim + make in the command line. I would
>> like to give a try Kdevelop but cannot find the correct way to config the
>> building system. Does anybody use it? How does it look like?

>Gilles used to put into svn the project file, iirc digikam.kdevelop.
>Open that one and you should get it working, then you can custumize
>your options....

Yes, when I imported the project with kdevelop the program itself founded the
file and begin to work. Even that I have to manually tweak the run and
configure settins, which do not look too good. For instance, I run the main
program and the 0.9.3 splash appears, even that the about says it is 0.9.4 :D

How do you people have it configured?

It would be pretty interesting to write a few lines in the
http://www.digikam.org/?q=contrib page explaining how to get kdevelop with the
project.

--
Do not be too quick to decide what is impossible.