[Digikam-devel] Translation Bug in 0.9.4 rc1

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Sat Jun 21 14:28:11 BST 2008

On Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, Oliver Dörr wrote:
> So why, where is no check in message from Thomas? He has send it to me
> via mail (I believe using CCMAIL).
>
> The proof-reading checking is missing and I've read it a few week ago
> with my own eyes...
>
> I hope that Thomas could clarify it. He had done the proof-reading and
> checked it in. My local copy of the SVN that i checked out before my
> holidays had also the proof-reading inside. After doing an svn up it was
> gone and the reported bug was back.
>
> To be honest, I did not know what happened. All I know is that the bug
> was fixed a few weeks ago and that I could not even see the fix check-in
> from Thomas in svnlog.

That's because all my work and svn commits took place
in /branches/stable/l10n, but the script takes the i18n release-files
from /trunk/l10n-kde3/.

Obviously I was working on the wrong branch :(
I'll have to merge my proof-read translations from stable into
trunk/l10n-kde3. This will be a huge load of handwork. How much time do I
have until the final tarballs are packed? It'd be really a pitty if all proof
reading would be lost for this release :(

Cheers
Thomas

PS: Please CC me, I'm not on the list.