[Digikam-devel] Accepted digikam 2:0.10.0~beta1-1 (source i386)

Mark Purcell msp at debian.org
Fri Jul 18 14:25:48 BST 2008

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008, Jasper Mackenzie wrote:
> Cheers Mark,

Yes good to get it into the repo..

While it is being loaded you can find it at http://incoming.debian.org

> If/when I try your deb do you want me to start firing issues at you?

I'm not going to have much time in the next week, holidays, so there won't be
much action on my behalf.  Still need to see if I have 3G (380k) or GPRS
(30k) access where I'm going.

> How do I separate the debian relateed issues (i.e your issues ) from
> the digikam-dev issues.

If it has to do with the packaging, location of files and integration with the
Debian KDE4, then please file on the Debian BTS.

Issues with the functionality of digikam please refer to digikam-dev.  If you
think it is a big usability issue and other Debian users would benefit then
you can file a bug in the BTS and then file it as forwarded to your upstream
bug report on bugs.kde.org.

Mark