[Digikam-devel] Fwd: [Digikam-users] galleryexport crashes

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:29:03 BST 2008

On Wednesday 30 July 2008 10:42:00 you wrote:
> Andrea,
>
> Just forwarded a work around solution by Andi Clement.
>
> Note : I recommend you to be registered to digikam-users at kde.org and
> digikam-devel at kde.org mailing to follow users feedback.

I will register in a while. I registered in kde-imaging and I thought it could
be enough ;)

About the plugin.. I have some problems managing a list of Gallery account, so
I'm thinking to disable it (for the moment) and manage just one account.
This can get me faster to let plugin usable... within the Akademy!

I knew about the bugs essentially in GalleryWindow class. It compiles, but
crashes at plugin startup.
In fact, I added gallery export subdirectory in CMakeLists.txt, but commented
out. I move it from playground just to let others see my work.
I think this plugin cannot still be compiled with the others. Hope it could be
early. As said, my goal is within Akademy.

Best,

--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)