[Digikam-devel] OpenGL support?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Fri Jul 25 21:05:11 BST 2008

just start ccmake in your build dir and toggle "WITH OPENGL". After that
press "c" and if this succeeded, press "g" to generate the new makefiles.

Maybe it would be better to remove the build dir first, at least for me it
still tried to link against openGL and marble... or at least do a "make
clean" in the digikam/digikam folder.

Andi