[Digikam-devel] hollidays and 0.9.4 final release...

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Jul 13 14:58:06 BST 2008

Hi,

I created a package for 0.9.4 release, but I will not be able to write a Blog
entry and release it officially today. So if somebody else wants to do these
tasks:

- release on digikam.org
- release on sf.net
- announce on the mailinglists as mentioned in PACKAGING
- tagging / branching of SVN

... please feel free to do it!

Gilles, anything missing?

I will also upload a new version of the 0.9.4-docs package...
Both packages can be found here:
http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.9.x-releases/

If you have the time, please try to compile digiKam from the tarball before
final release.

Thanks in advance!

Andi