[Digikam-devel] 0.10.0-beta1 release announce to review

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Jul 7 14:49:26 BST 2008

lunedì 07 luglio 2008, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> See below the announce to review before to release 0.10.0-beta1.
Great news, and great work. Just a note for kipi-plugins, they are
still a separate tarball instead, and are into graphics, talking about
svn of course. I'm really sad to say i couldn't work on them much, but
i hope to find time to end up printwizard plugin soon, anyway we should
release a alpha/beta tarball soon i believe to make the ones Gilles and
other developers have already ported in kde4 available in digikam 0.10.0.

Regards,
	Angelo