[Digikam-devel] desperate

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Jul 5 08:47:58 BST 2008

It seems you are missing a package, on my system it is called "pth":
http://www.gnu.org/software/pth

I think it should be installed by default when installing gcc and glibc,
because it is a rather important package. Make sure this package is
installed on your system, maybe it became deleted on your last system
update?

Andi

George wrote:

>> What exactly are your issues? I think you haven't mentioned it before.
>> Is it compiling forever or does it crash?
>>
>> Andi
>
> Thanks for bearing with me,
>   Unfortunatley I tacitly refered to a previous post. My issue is with
> greycstoration compiling,
> The error I am getting is, and always has been:

> [ 17%] Building CXX object

digikam/digikam/CMakeFiles/digikam.dir/__/utilities/imageeditor/editor/imageiface.o
> Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libdigikam.so
> CMakeFiles/digikam.dir/__/libs/greycstoration/greycstorationiface.o: In
> function
> `cimg_library::CImg<float>::greycstoration_run(cimg_library::CImg<unsigned
> char> const&, float, float, float, float, float, float, float, float,
> float, unsigned int, bool, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)':
> greycstorationiface.cpp
(.text._ZN12cimg_library4CImgIfE18greycstoration_runERKNS0_IhEEfffffffffjbjjj[cimg_library::CImg<float>::greycstoration_run(cimg_library::CImg<unsigned