[Digikam-devel] [Bug 128293] aspect ratio crop does not respect aspect ratio
roberto.castagnola at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:06:44 GMT 2008
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
------- Additional Comments From roberto.castagnola gmail com 2008-01-18 17:06 -------
Created an attachment (id=23118)
- for any ImageSelectionWidget class method, real image dimensions are used to
compute values (aspect-ratio, ...)
- convertion from real to local region selection is performed only when
updating the pixmap.
- when the mouse is used, his pointer position is first converted to a virtual
position within real image coordinates and the latter is used to compute values
(opposite corner, ...). Local pointer position is still used to check if it is
within a corner to select the cursor icon. No more needed to convert from local
to real region selection.
- the range for the width|height spin-boxes is from 0 to maxRange where the
latter is computed taking care of top-left selection position and his
aspect-ratio. When the width|height is 0, the selection border is not drawn and
the OK button is disabled.
- minor improvements for the region selection when it is|starts out of the
More information about the Digikam-devel