[Digikam-devel] Problems building digikam from trunk

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Feb 13 09:52:41 GMT 2008

Hi i seem i can't build digikam from trunk.
First of all Gilles' bootstrap doesn't work for x86_64
arch, but that's not the point, will provide a better
one later.
Anyway the real point is i can't build it because from
graphics cmake fails:
CMake Error: IMLIB_DIR is not set.  It must be set to the directory containing IMLIBConfig.cmake in order to use IMLIB.
the failing line is macro_optional_find_package(IMLIB)
I seem to have imlib installed, but i don't know what cmake is
looking for....
So i commented that line and after that it seems cmake (or kde stuff don't know)
does not care of PKG_CONFIG_PATH, after running cmake i've got
(libkipi for instance):
[...]
-- Found Kipi library in cache: /usr/lib64/libkipi.so
[...]
-- libkipi library found.......... YES
That means the kde3 one, but
pkg-config libkipi --cflags --libs
-I/home/angelo/src/KDE/TEST-KDE4/include  -L/home/angelo/src/KDE/TEST-KDE4/lib64 -lkipi

That means pkg-config knows what taking thanks to PKG_CONFIG_PATH, e.g. my local
installation...

Any help?
Thanks
	Angelo