[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:08:03 GMT 2008

SVN commit 903699 by cgilles:

digiKam from trunk : My last commit for 2009. Happy new year 2009 (:=)))
- set IconItem based on QObject to be able to use QTimer inside
- Camera Icon View : make a busy wheel animation during camera items download.
- set album folder view item class as public
- new class to design tool tip for folder view based on digiKam tool tip.
- adjust Folder View class accordingly to support tool tip. Currently only physical albums are supported.
  Before to extend album tooltips, we need to set homogenous all metadata from virtual albums types,
  as Comments, Date, Rating, etc...
- redesign tooltips settings dialog page to support album tooltips.
- set digiKam gui code in root CMakeLists.txt to share compilation rules with theme designer.

BUG: 141864
CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M  +55 -0     CMakeLists.txt
 M  +4 -4      NEWS
 M  +15 -66    digikam/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +31 -56    digikam/albumfolderview.cpp
 M  +34 -1     digikam/albumfolderview.h
 M  +80 -5     digikam/albumsettings.cpp
 M  +15 -0     digikam/albumsettings.h
 M  +1 -0      digikam/digikamview.cpp
 M  +20 -18    digikam/folderitem.cpp
 M  +6 -6      digikam/folderitem.h
 M  +158 -20   digikam/folderview.cpp
 M  +8 -0      digikam/folderview.h
 AM            digikam/folderviewtooltip.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 AM            digikam/folderviewtooltip.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 M  +1 -1      digikam/iconitem.cpp
 M  +4 -1      digikam/iconitem.h
 M  +1 -1      digikam/iconview.cpp
 M  +17 -40    themedesigner/CMakeLists.txt
 M  +43 -4     utilities/cameragui/cameraiconitem.cpp
 M  +7 -2      utilities/cameragui/cameraiconitem.h
 M  +184 -105  utilities/setup/setuptooltip.cpp