[Digikam-devel] SpliiterState

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Mon Dec 1 20:41:44 GMT 2008

Somehow I'm not sure if it really fixes the splitter problems... I had the
issue just 2 minutes ago... AGAIN!
Now I don't know if I had messed up my digikamrc file or if it is the same old
bug we are hunting for moths now.

I will not commit it and test it a little more. Next I will convert from KDE3
to KDE4, it should fail then...
I will keep you informed.

Andi