[Digikam-devel] branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/rawimport

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:10:49 BST 2008

On Monday 18 August 2008 22:21:03 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Mik, Andi,
>
> Color Management is implemented in RAW Import, using dcraw color profile
> rules.
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/temp/rawimport/rawimport1-sRGB.p
>ng
>
> It give strange results (overexposed pixels) when a camera color
> profile is used.

Gilles, I finally got 0.9.5 compiled (it was a lndir problem. I link the source
folders to a build folder with lndir, and it doesn't work anymore the same way
as in the past. When I do a cp -a all compiles well) and RAW import tool
working. It is really great and easy to use!
For the first time I can apply my Canon profiles and they make sense. What I
mean is in the past they gave strange results to say the least. Now the
changes they do to the images is inline with the variations I get when I use
the profiles within the camera.

Gerhard