[Digikam-devel] branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/rawimport

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sun Aug 17 17:23:57 BST 2008

Dnia Sunday 17 of August 2008, Gilles Caulier napisaƂ:
> SVN commit 847711 by cgilles:
>
> digiKam fromKDE3 branch : re-design again RAW Import settings layout:
> Now it's more clear to have all RAW decoding settings and all Post
> processing settings separated by a tab widget. All Raw decoding require
> to demosaic image to take effect. Post processing settings take effect
> imediatly (demosaised image is cached in memory) Add Brightness
> adjustement in post processing group.

Great developments.

Still miss some things from plugins and I hope they will appear:

- colorpicker for white balance
- over/under exposure indicators.

I would suggest using phrase "Luminosity Curve" instead of plain curve
(or something similar). When user can view different histograms for
image (s)he can not understand which curve is playable.

m.