[Digikam-devel] Comments on Digikam 0.10

Christoph Bergemann christoph.bergemann at gmx.de
Tue Aug 5 10:04:25 BST 2008

Hi,

I just tried Digikam 0.10.0_beta2 and I rather like it. However I wanted to
give you some feedback on two things I didn't like.

1. There used to be an option that images open in the image editor when
clicked on. I couldn't find that anymore. Would be good to have it back.

2. The motto in the splash screen (something like "Manage your photos like a
professional with the power of open source") really doesn't do it. At the
least remove the "like a professional", why not bring back the old one?

On the whole, kudos for a great piece of software.
Christoph