[Digikam-devel] digikam crash on right click with multiple select

Jasper Mackenzie jasper at treshna.com
Mon Apr 21 02:12:10 BST 2008

Good day,
  for the last few weeks now digikam from KDE4 trunk crashes if multiple
images are selected and I right click (to tag for example).
Compiled against qt4 from debian unstable and experimental, and kde4 from
unstable/experimental and compiled from trunk

any advise as to how I can further test and resolve would be appreciated.
the backtrace is as follows:

Unfortunatley the backtrace always complains of corrupt trace (not so for
other crashes)

Thank you.