[Digikam-devel] 0.9.4-beta3 release test tarball...

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Mon Apr 7 20:14:53 BST 2008

Dnia Monday 07 of April 2008, Gilles Caulier napisaƂ:
> Hi all,
>
> It's time to release 0.9.4-beta3. Pre-release tarball including all
> GUI translations is available for testing at this url :
>
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.9.x-releases/digikam-0.9.4-beta3.tar.bz
>2
>
> Please compile and test if all work fine on your computer before
> official release planed on SF.net area in few days

Mandriva 2008. Compiles properly, works fine.

One startup thing:

I moved my working album and had nothing in that place. digiKam asked me
for new album path and later quit with konsole:

digikam: ERROR: Could not find service 'digikam'.
zone still contained 4 blocks

And dialog: Cannot restart digiKam automatically, please restart
manually.

One real bug:

After filtering on status line (as with rating) image description isn't
updated automatically. Example:

Focus is on image.jpg . This is 6th image of 120. Status line is:

image.jpg (6 of 120)

Set rating of this image to five stars. Start filtering, Even when
filtering left only this one image text in status line is the same. Only
change of focus brings change.

m.