[Digikam-devel] 0.9.3 beta 1 release ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:07:37 BST 2007

Hi all,

With around 40 bugs fixed and few new features (thanks to Arnd for patches),
i propose to release a first beta1 this week.

Others patches still in the queue of course. I will plan to review these
files if i have more free time to backport code to KDE4 (this is very
important to sync both development branches).

Like Angelo and Valerio have released recently libkdcraw 0.1.2 and libkexiv2
0.1.6, we can start digiKam release cycle now...

What do you think about ?

There are volunteers in this room to prepare tarball and announce ?