[Digikam-devel] some comments on digiKam

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Fri Sep 14 16:48:44 BST 2007

Dnia piątek 14 wrzesień 2007, Gilles Caulier napisał:

> > we

> > > Where is the problem. We can already use text under icons from
> > > toolsbar
> >
> > http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/textundericonsfromtoolsbar.
> >png
> >
> > Is it default setting?
>
> ??? just pop-up contextual menu of toolbar and use the right option
> (:=))) Settings is saved at end session of digiKam
>
> This rule exist in _all_ KDE applications. I'm afraid to see than KDE
> users do not know this feature (:=)))

That is not the case :) In HIG for KDE4 text+icon is default option and
should be distributed with that setting. It is common for most users to
not change such thing and toolbar with t+i should be optimized with
this in mind.

> Text == buttons descriptions entries. It's simple to optimize (no need
> to be developper  to do it (:=)))...

OK. I will mark it to do when KDE4 will be stable enough for production
usage.

m.