[Digikam-devel] Must have :)

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Oct 14 10:12:24 BST 2007

Hello,

On Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2007, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

> http://agateau.wordpress.com/2007/10/13/rotation-20/
> http://agateau.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/20071011-rotatethumbna
>ilview.png
>
> The only fault I see: such menu cannot cover image.

Why not add it to the cell the image is displayed in?

These are two screenshots from Lightroom:

http://www.heiner-lamprecht.net/fileadmin/user_upload/lightroom2.png
http://www.heiner-lamprecht.net/fileadmin/user_upload/lightroom3.png

In the first, the small icons to rotate an image are only visible,
when the mouse is within the image's cell.

In the second, they are allways displayed.  In addition, I extended
the display of the cells to give some more info.

Cheers,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373