[Digikam-devel] digikam!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:10:10 GMT 2007

Melle R. Holthuis,

Thanks a lots for your feedback. It is very appreciate !

For the next major release 0.10.0, digiKam will be ported to windows (and
MacOsX) + a lots of new majors features.

I recommend you to take a look at the project web site for details,
especially on developpers blogs...

http://www.digikam.org

I forward your mail to the digiKam developpers mailing list for the rest of
the team.

Regards

Gilles Caulier