[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities

Luis De la Parra lparrab at gmx.net
Tue May 29 22:10:09 BST 2007

Hello Guilles,

Just checked the latest svn (revision 669615)... I think it is *much* better
now...
just three small details are still missing IMHO:

1) when a bunch of images are selected in the album view and added to the LT,
the first one is open on the "candidate" panel (right hand side) and
the "select" (Left hand side) is empty. --> I think it would be better if the
first image was automatically "selected" and the second one was automatically
set as "candidate"

2)if the current select is (for example) nr. 3, and the current candidate is
nr. 4, then clicking page-up moves the highlighted image on the thumbbar to
image nr. 3, but the image on the candidate panel is not changed (which I
think is OK, because that's the same image as in the select panel). clicking
page-up once more highlights the nr.2 and puts it as candidate.  --> I think
when image nr. 4 is candidate, and you click page-up you should skip the
one "dead step" and go directly to highlighting and really selecting image
nr. 2 as "select"  (the same goes when navigating from left to right)

3) I didn't find an easy way to swap select and candidate.. it would be great
if you could add an action for it (and *please* add a one-key shortcut). when
you promote a "select" to "candidate", the next image after the select should
become the new select automatically.

ok. that's it for now...  great work!!

regards. luis