[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/lighttable

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Mon May 14 17:40:34 BST 2007

Dnia poniedziaƂek 14 maj 2007, Gilles Caulier napisaƂ:
> digikam from trunk : JPEGLossLess kipi plugin cannot be used as well
> with Light Table because plugin work only with current selection from
> Album GUI. So, if we want a rotation tool in Light Table, we need to
> find another way to do it...

I am not sure if we want to do that in LT. Sure it would be comfortable
but many other thing also would be comfortable. For example I'd like to
open in all panels of LT (I hope in future for more than two) the same
image and apply to each panel slightly different values of sharpening
to compare effects. It would be nice. But do we really need that?

m.