[Digikam-devel] patch for zooming with the

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Tue May 8 16:53:58 BST 2007

Hi Gilles,

On Tue, 8 May 2007, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> 2007/5/8, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Thanks for your contrib Arnd. It very appreciate.
> >
> > If you want to contrib again in the future, why not to take a svn account
> > ?

thanks a lot for the offer - but at this point
it is better, if I do not accept it: I don't really speak C++
(all is just a combination of phrases from the code
put together in a different order, so - as always with foreign
languages - it is not always clear what the resulting meaning is ;-).
If it's ok for you, I will try to tackle from time to time
some small things,and just provide  patches for review
(which is definitively needed, see the next paragraph).

Actually, the posted patch has (apart from the zooming not working
as smoothly as I would like it to be) a bad side effect:
after using the zoom with CTRL-mousewheel, quitting the preview,
and trying to pre-view (F3) the same image again, one obtains:
"Cannot display preview for <image.jpg> ".
So obviously I screwed it up somehow...
(Moral: don't give me svn access right now ;-)

Best, Arnd