[Digikam-devel] Need some help in installation (again :))

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:09:58 BST 2007

Hi Gilles

> Ah, you is back. thanks Vardhman. Flicker Export plugin need to be updated
> (:=)))...

Thanks for the welcome, this time I am focussing on Picasa though :) Well
hopefully Flickr Export will get some improvements too. :)

> > I couldn't understand why configure.in gets 3 copies of these lines
> >
> > AC_OUTPUT(digikam/utilities/hotplug/digikam- download.desktop)
> > AC_OUTPUT(digikam/utilities/hotplug/digikam- gphoto2-camera.desktop)
> > AC_OUTPUT(digikam/utilities/hotplug/digikam-mount-and-download.desktop)
> >
> > Could someone suggest me a solution or workaround for this ?
>

> It's not reproductile here. Are you tried to clean up and re-checkout
> digikam from scratch. There are a lots of changes in digiKam core next
> week...

I have checkout digikam again and again from scratch the error just seems
coming all the time. I have found similar problems faced by others (via
google in some other softwares not digikam specifically) and the problem was
that configure.in file had multiple copies of the AC_OUTPUT lines. However
"make -f Makefile.cvs" will always create a new configure.in so editing
configure.in to remove those lines is not helpful.

How does this line get inside configure.in (I mean which file produces them
is something that should help me finding a workaround).

regards,
Vardhman

Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com