[Digikam-devel] Need some help in installation (again :))

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:23:43 BST 2007

Hi guys,
           I have been away for some time and now trying to come back and
develop one more kipi-plugin. I am now trying a fresh install of digikam on
my computer from SVN but its failing with this error mesg.

I am using a Ubuntu dapper box. with Automake 1.9.6

*** Creating aclocal.m4
configure.in:427: error: `digikam/utilities/hotplug/digikam-download.desktop'
is already registered with AC_CONFIG_FILES.
autoconf/status.m4:848: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:427: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: /usr/bin/autom4te failed with exit status: 1
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I couldn't understand why configure.in gets 3 copies of these lines

AC_OUTPUT(digikam/utilities/hotplug/digikam-download.desktop)
AC_OUTPUT(digikam/utilities/hotplug/digikam-gphoto2-camera.desktop)
AC_OUTPUT(digikam/utilities/hotplug/digikam-mount-and-download.desktop)

Could someone suggest me a solution or workaround for this ?

regards,
Vardhman
--
Blogs: http://vardhman.blogspot.com